Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lacy's Gender Reveal

While we were in Boise for Thanksgiving Lacy had her big ultrasound. Brian, Lacy and my mom went and then the ultrasound tech gave my mom the sealed envelope with the gender of their baby in it. I was so surprised that Lace and Brian didn't cheat but they didn't! Later that night, we threw them a gender reveal party. My mom kept the secret and went and got colored balloons and put them in a big box.
Once everyone got there it was time for the big reveal and boy were we all surprised that it's a boy!!!
Seriously I am not sure why but we all thought she was having a girl!
My mom did a great job keeping the secret and then she was finally able to tell the story of the ultrasound and inform us that is was definitely a boy.
All of us who were wrong with our guess- minus the boys in the front the all guessed a boy!
That means that we will soon have 4 wild boys in our family and one little girl- poor Emma! But before Lacy's baby gets here we will see what this little one in my belly is. Grandchild #5 is still a surprise!

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

This was a really fun way to reveal what the baby was. We were all really suprised I guess that we should have looked to the little ones for inspiration. They weren't suprised at all.

Joy said...

What a fun idea! Maybe you should do it too!!! Haha, I know, fat chance!