Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Swimming!

I don't have any pictures yet but Jacoby is swimming!!! Yes, all by himself with his face in the water, kicking his legs and doing big arms. I really cannot believe it! He loves swim class but the other day his teacher gave him goggles and he was off I mean literally off. The only time he takes his face out of the water is when he is taking a breath. I thought the first week might have been a fluke so I waited until this week to see what happened. He did even better. He was so excited to go swimming and even more excited to use his goggles. He is amazing! He was diving down on the 4 foot deep pool getting rings and bringing them back to the top. I could not believe it! I was so proud of him and he was so proud of himself! He couldn't wait to call his Daddy and tell him that he swims like a fish. He is growing up so fast right now. I called Jarod and said that I think I just got done with my last mommy and me class with him because they want to move him up to the big kids class. I had mixed emotions. He is ready but I am not sure I am ready. Jarod said well pretty soon you will have another one that will need you for a mommy and me class. I told him it was a good thing because I don't know if I am ready for my baby to be so big. I also told him that I will just have to keep having them so I don't have to deal with the reality that my babies are growing up. :)

No comments: