Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

This year Jacoby was a giraffe, which was the most fitting costume for our little guy since he LOVES giraffes. Last year my mom bought him this costume but it was too big for him last year so I saved it until this year. I remember thinking I hope he likes giraffes as much next year and lucky for me he still does.
He looked so cute in his costume and he was so excited for all the festivities.
Here he is pretending to eat leaves out of our tree that is right next to him.
Sticking his tongue out like giraffes do.
He loves to pretend he is all sorts of animals and he was having so much fun being a giraffe- it was so funny!
I love this picture of my little boy and me!
Daddy surprised us with this huge M&M guy on Halloween night. He told us he had a surprise for us and this is what it was. Jacoby was so excited.
Love my boys!
The giraffe wanted to kiss his baby giraffe.
Jarod and I were so excited to take him real trick or treating this year! Here he is heading to his first house.
Waiting for our neighbors to answer the door. He loved trick or treating and we had so much fun taking him. Our neighborhood was packed with kids and all of our neighbors just pulled out their lawn chairs and sat on the front yard visiting. Jacoby was such a good boy and was so cute going up to them to say trick or treat and some time trick or treaty. Then they would give him the candy and he would say thank you and then he would stand there like he still wanted to visit. He had pretty funny conversation all night with our neighbors telling them all about giraffes and all his candy. Then when he was done visiting he would run as fast as he could back to us yelling, I got some more- look I got some more.
We only did one street and look at his stash.
This was the best Halloween yet and Jarod and I had a blast taking him. He was too cute and the biggest hit of the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

These are darling pictures. I love how you captured his personality and his funny faces. Love the M&M man. It looks like you had a great night.

Joy said...

Too cute for words!