Monday, October 10, 2011

Gymnastics

When we moved to Cincinnati, I knew I needed to get him in some classes right away to meet some new kids and give him something to do. We found the coolest gym for kids ever! This place is massive and have all sorts of classes. I signed him up for gymnastics and for swim classes. He LOVES both of them! We go to swim on Tuesdays and gymnastics on Thursday. One Thursday Daddy came with us to check it out.


Dancing and playing sticks.


This place is the size of four football fields and every week it is completely different. He has learned so much and I cannot believe how coordinated he is.


I know you shouldn't compare but he is leaps and bounds ahead of the other kids in his class. He is always the one the use as the example because he can usually do it.


He has mastered somersaults, running on the balance beam, pulling his toes up on the high bar and his favorite jumping or swinging into the pit of foam. I have to say I wish I could do some of the stuff he gets to do but I don't think me, pregnant, hanging from the trapeze would look so good.

After class, we go over and have bubble time. For some reason every week he thinks he needs to get bubbles on his belly so he chases his teacher around until she blows the machine on his belly.


Then we have parachute time. He loves to hide under the parachute and kick it up with his feet. At the end of class, the give them stamps. I should say they cover them with stamps. One on each hand, each foot and on the belly. He thinks it is great and I love this pic of him showing off all of his stamps.


1 comment:

Steph said...

LOVED getting caught up!!! I know you can't compare too but seriously Jacoby is the greatest little boy! We love him so much and miss him all the time. He is so talented. We love you all!