Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Prefestivities

We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year and it started early at our house. We went to the zoo for the first time the other day and loved it so much we bought a pass. It's a great zoo and Jacoby loves it. They were having trick or treating at the zoo so we decided to go check it out.
Jacoby could not wait to go and show the giraffe his giraffe costume. That was all he could talk about and as soon as we got there that is where we had to head first.
He can't whistle but he likes to make the noise like he is so he kept whistling at the giraffes to try and get there attention and would say, "I'm a giraffe too. Look at me giraffe." It was so cute!
Since we have only been a few times every time we see something new. Well this time we decided to go in the bird house and this bird flew down and landed right next to my hand that was pushing the stroller and would not get off. It scared the crap out of me and Jarod said he hadn't seen me move that fast since being pregnant. We finally got him off but it took forever.
Jacoby showing his Mama the sights
For gymnastics the kids were suppose to dress up but his little giraffe costume is so hot I decided to come up with something different.
Mary gave him these Thomas overalls and my mom made him this hat for the Christmas train ride last year. It worked perfect! I thought he looked adorable and he thought it was so fun and kept saying, "All aboard, choo-choo".

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

I don't think he could be any cuter. I love to hear his stories they are priceless. So cute! Love to all of you. MOM

Steph said...

Frame the one of Jacoby kissing your belly!