Friday, October 21, 2011

Raking Leaves

We are really enjoyin the yard work that come along with actually owning a house! We get excited about the little things like raking leaves. We had a blast! I am sure this will wear off quickly but we are going to enjoy it for as long as possible.


As soon as we got the leaves raked, Jacoby couldn't wait to jump in.


and he did it again


and again. He thought it was hysterical every time and so did we.


I am so glad that we have such a happy boy. He is so much fun and we really do enjoy being with him.


He keeps me laughing all day long with his funny things he says. I am never sure what he is going to say or tell any one.


He is a Mama's boy through and through and I love it!


I am so thankful that I get to spend everyday with him and watch him grow and develop. He is so stinkin smart and picks up and remembers everything. He is so kind and loving especially with me and is the best cuddler ever. We still spend lots of hours each day cuddling and when he gets hurt he tells me he just wants to cuddle with his Mama. He melts my heart every day and I am so thankful this little boy is mine.


No comments: