Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

It was so nice to be home for Thanksgiving this year with the family. Derek and Vera were in Denver but the rest of us were there.
My mom made this adorable hat for our little Emma. She is so stinkin cute.
Then the boys made their pilgrim hats as well a few days before.
Jacoby had a lot of fun with the stickers!
Boden was much more interested in playing with my belly. He kept talking to the baby and trying to get it to wake up. He was certain that he could hear the baby talking and would tell me what the baby was saying. Then he wanted to see how big the baby was so he got a measuring tape out. It was so funny! He played with it for about 30 minutes until another little boy came in the room and wanted Boden to play with Lacy's belly not his.
My sweet baby boy!
A quick family shot before dinner of me, my boys and my little one.
Over Thanksgiving we discovered that Jacoby loves to play games. He loves memory and is really good at it as well was Go Fish. It was so fun playing games with him.
The people I am the most grateful in my life!! I have such an amazing family and I am so thankful for each and every one of them and how they enrich my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

So glad you were able to be here. It was a week of fun filled activities. Our family is growing!!!! Next time I see you we will be having that Baby! Yippee!!
Love to all
Mom