Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brothers!

My mom bought these cute shirts for the boys and we all love them. Jacoby loves to sport big brother shirts and is such a proud big brother. Jace looks stinkin cute in his little outfit as well.

I love my boys so much and I am so grateful for them.

Jacoby is such a great big brother and Jace loves him so much. He loves to watch him and smile at him. Jacoby is really good overall with Jace but when Jace is sleeping he always wants him to wake up and smile at him so he attempts to wake him up. When he does wake up he always says, "Good morning blue eyes"- every time so cute. Good thing for us that Jace can pretty much sleep through anything including a big brother who likes to be really loud.

I just love my boys!

4 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

Jaces checks are killing me! I can't wait to get my hands on those two boys!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Jace's checks are so stinking cute. I can't believe how much he is chunking up. So cute. Can't wait to get my hands on him.

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture! ! Cant wait to meet the little one!

Joy said...

Oh my they are cute!