Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My sweet Valentine's!

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. I got the boys all dressed in their red and ready to take pictures and Jace peed out as I was taking pictures but I still got some cute ones. Then lucky for me I had two Valentine's outfits for Jace!


My littlest Valentine stretching


My bigger Valentine having to get in the picture because I cannot take pictures of Jace by himself without the other one begging me to take his picture too.


I love this picture! They love each other so much!


Look how big I am getting and my rolls are starting to come in. He is also starting to stretch out but he still likes to stick his little bum out when he curls up which I love! He also puts his little feet together sole to sole when he balls up and I am pretty sure that is how he was inside.


Jacoby checking everything out


I just love this little Valentine


and this big one! We had hot chocolate with home made heart marshmallows with our breakfast and then for dinner we made heart calzones. It was so fun! My mom and I made oversized envelopes for the boys as well and every day after quiet time, Jacoby would run down to get his Valentine in his envelope. We would write down what we loved about our boys on the Valentine. He loved it and I love our new tradition. To celebrate, I took the boys out for my first outing with just the three of us. We went to target. Jace slept from the moment we got in the car to the moment we got home, which was amazing and Jacoby was such a good boy fighting fires on his fire engine (aka cart) at Target. It was a great success!


Me and the boys made cards for Daddy out of their hand prints and Daddy had taken Jacoby to pick out cards for me and flowers.


On the card for his Daddy he listed all the things that he loves about his Dad and here was his list:


I love my Daddy so much! I love when he plays football and baseball with me. Kissie Monster. Plays the drums and plays the horn and reads books.


On my card he said:


Happy Valentine's Day! I am going to hide from you. I want to say that I love you but I am too busy making my house.




He cracks me up! I am so glad that I got to spend Love day with the people that I love the most- my boys!


2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

Cutest Valentines Ever!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the rolls on Jace's legs. I can't believe how big Jacoby is looking. He is growing up so fast.