Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013




How did I get to be so lucky to be your Mama??  You two are the most incredible little boys and I thank my Heavenly Father every day, multiple times a day that not only do I get to be your Mama but I get to stay home and be with you every day.  You two are the best gifts I have ever or will ever receive.  I love you more than words can say and I hope that you feel of my love every day and multiple times a day.  Never forget that I love you, I want what is best for you and I will be here no matter what with open arms and a listening ear for my two special boys.
On Saturday night, Jacoby planned a date for me.  The boys took me to sushi, his pick and then our for ice cream.  He made me a book full of pictures, glitter and his letters.  It said that he loved me bigger then an airport which is his big saying right now.  He also made me a beautiful card that said, I love you Mama.  Happy Mother's Day.  I love you as big as the airport.  I love when we go out for sushi and have ice cream after,  Jacoby James Jostes and I love you Mom.  Love, Jacoby
and then he said this for Jace, Mama, I love you and your milky.  You are the best Mama in the whole world.  Love, Jace
They also got me sunflowers because Jacoby was insistent that I needed sunflowers and Jace picked me out yellow carnations.  They were so cute handing them to me. 
Sunday we went to church and I took the kids up to sing for the Mom's.  Jace was mad that he didn't get to go up and Jacoby did such a good job singing!  Then Jace escaped during sacrament meeting and since it happened to be fast Sunday I just picked him up on the stage and went and bore my testimony with Jace.  At first he pretended to be shy and by the end he kept grabbing the mike and talking in to it.  It was really funny! 
I publicly wanted to thank my Heavenly Father for the two of you.  I talked about how when I was working I used to get a lot of awards and did well for myself but it wasn't fulfilling for me.  When Jacoby was born, I knew what my mission on Earth was, to be your Mama.  I love you both and thank you so much for making Mother's Day so special!
We ended the afternoon with a long bike ride along the river.  Jacoby joked that it was the chocolate milk river and we all had a good laugh.

No comments: