Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Jacoby



You are getting so big!  I just cannot believe it!!  You are the most amazing big boy I could have ever dreamed of having.  You are so helpful around the house.  You are such a great big brother and take your job of protecting Jace to extremes some times but I love it!  You love me so much and you are always reminding me through out the day.  You tell me all day long how much you love me and then give me big kisses and hugs.  You melt me every single day.  My connection with you is so deep and I can call your shots even before you do them.  You are my best buddy and love just being with me all day long.  We keep talking about putting you in school and you even went to Aunt Ash's preschool when we were in Idaho but you just keep insisting that you want to stay at home with me and have me be your teacher.  You love it and so do I so that is what we are going to do for now.  I want to keep you little for as long as possible.  I want to keep you all to myself for as long as I can.  I know it is not much longer and I am savouring this time as much as I can.  You are such a sweet boy.  You have an incredible imagination and I love being a part of it.  You have an imaginary friend, a horse named shooting star.  You and him have been on many adventures and we all ride our horses in to gymnastics every week.  You are doing great in gymnastics as long as you can go first.  You have to go first.  You are extremely competitive and you are certain that you are the fastest and strongest that there ever was.  You tell every one that you are so strong because you can pick up our couch which is true.  I love to hear you sing your primary songs!  Your favorites are my Heavenly Father loves me, Scripture power and popcorn popping.  You love to read the book of mormon stories and since we finished that we have been reading the Bible stories.  You love to read and are getting really good with all your letters and sounds.  You can write and love to write all sorts of letters and then ask me what is says.  You are constantly doing crafts and I have a painting or a drawing on every wall in our house and I love it. 
Jacoby I love you so much!  You mean everything to me and I am so proud to be your Mama.

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

You are one special boy Jacoby. I love to see you and your mama. She is your greatest cheerleader and supporter.