Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hanging out in the hospital












As Jace continued to keep his distance, the rest of us couldn't get enough of holding this sweet baby.  My dad flew in the day after I had Jackson and quickly came to see him.  I was so glad he was able to be there and meet Jackson as well.  It really meant a lot to me that my parents got to meet him so young.
We took turns holding Jackson and trying to figure out what we were going to name him.  The last morning we were there we decided on Jackson.  We knew we wanted a J  name and we knew we wanted Gill as his middle name.  I had always wanted to name a girl after my mom and when we found out we were having a boy I wanted to figure out a way to name him after my mom.  Gill is my mom's maiden name and also my grandma's last name and my great grandma Lexie as well so he was named after all of them with Gill.  We just were struggling with what his first name should be so we started calling our baby Jackson and he definitely was our Jackson.

No comments: