Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jace and Jackson



When Jace came to meet Jackson in the hospital he was not sure what to think.  I had just delivered Jackson and got out of bed for the first time shortly after he got there.  I didn't even think about it but there was a lot of blood and it scared Jace and he wouldn't go anywhere near Jackson.  The next morning my mom was bringing the boys back to the hospital and Jace started crying when my mom asked him why he was crying he told her that he didn't want Jackson to bite him.  I think in his little mind he saw blood and thought Jackson had bit me to cause it.  He didn't come around until after I got home from the hospital and within a few minutes of being home he wanted to hold his baby and we have never looked back.  The next day he made his police station on the couch and Jackson was his partner.  It was so cute!  He sure does love his baby.

No comments: