Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Meeting Big Brothers








Since Jackson was born so early in the evening the boys were able to come up shortly after to meet their new baby brother.  My  mom brought them up.  Jacoby was so excited as he walked into the room and walked right over and wanted to see him and hold him.  Jace on the other hand didn't want anything to do with the baby.  As you can see from all the pictures.  I was really surprised by his reaction but I think the hospital was a little much for him.  Right after they got there I got up for the first time to go to the bathroom and there was a lot of blood on the bed from the birth.  Jace saw it and it scared him.  The next day when my mom was bringing him to the hospital he was crying and crying saying that he didn't want to go to the hospital and when my mom asked why he said he didn't want Jackson to bite him.  I think he thought I was bleeding because Jackson bit me.  Poor boy.
I was so glad that my mom was still in town not only to take care of the boys but to meet Jackson.  It was so great to have her with us for as long as she was here.

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

I loved being there. It is always a miracle to welcome these new little ones into our family. I love you. He is a beautiful baby. Reminds me so much of you. Love to all Mom