Monday, November 23, 2015

Mamma and Paka


My mom had been here for three weeks by the time Jackson made his appearance so just a few days after he was born they left and went back to Boise.  We met Jarod in the parking lot at a grocery store and said our good byes.  I was a complete mess.  I cried and cried and cried.  I don't think I have ever been so emotional saying goodbye to my parents.  I so much appreciated my mom dropping everything and coming and being with me when I needed her the most.  It always means so much to me to have her with me during the most special times in my life.  I am so thankful for a Dad who supports my mom coming and being away from him for so long so that she can be here with me.  I was so glad that they both got to meet Jackson before they left.

No comments: