Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Flash Back to High School

I have been meaning to post this but keep forgetting.
A few days before we left for Europe, we went to a street fair on our street. Connor was here visiting and we met up with many of our other friends. Anyway, we went to this concert and during the concert I looked over and was surprised to see Matt Dickson! Yep, he lives here in Chicago not far from where I live. How crazy is that! He looks exactly the same time and was just as surprised to see us as we were to see him. I couldn't believe that I saw a guy from high school in Idaho who I hadn't seen since in Chicago. Too funny! He is doing good and looked exactly the same.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

How funny! I haven't even thought about him since like graduation. What a small world! Is he married? What is he doing in Chicago? Any kids?

Suzanne said...

Wow! Crazy! It truly is a small world!

Jessica said...

So I ran into Matt again last weekend. Weird. Anyway, he has lived her longer than I have and moved here for a girl who he is still dating. They are not married yet and he doesn't have any kids. He was saying that he is thinking of moving to Phoenix. So it looks like Ericka will be next in the random sighting.