Thursday, July 24, 2008

More of Ireland

After seeing the coast, we headed inland to Killalohe. That night we walked through the cute little village and ate traditional Irish cuisine. The next morning we went hiking around the huge lake there. I know that I have mentioned like five or six times how green Ireland was but I was so amazed by it. I almost felt like I was back in a rain forest.
The lake had all of these private docks that jetted out. There was many people fishing off of them but I would rather just take pictures.

I could have stayed here all day. It was so peaceful.


Another shot of the lake.


One more picture of us before we headed off to our next stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So an interesting think happened today at work and I wanted to tell you about. I am sure that you have heard by now that I teach swimming lessons at an indoor pool where they have before and after school programs for kids. Well I was talking to one of my co-workers and she says to me "You look like some one I graduated with in High School, but her name was Jessica." I asked her what High school that she went to and she said Borah. I asked if it was Jessica Domeny that she remembered. She Said yes. Anyways I told her that you are my sister. Her name was Becky Anderson. She graduated in 1997 from Borah high so I figured she probally knows you. She says "Hi". Anyays I thought it was so funny how small the world really is. Love you and Miss you.