Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip will continue...

Hi Everyone,
I promise I will post the rest of our trip pictures soon. We have been a little busy and I have not had a chance. You know how it is when you get back from vacation with work and everything else. We also had one of Jarod's buddies and his girlfriend from Texas come to stay with us last week. We had a great time and they even get engaged while they were here. It was fun to be a part of it.
Tomorrow Jeff is coming to stay with us. We are so excited to have him!! We have lots of fun things planned so I am sure I will have pictures of that as well.
The baby and I are doing great! I have finally started to feel better. I am 20 weeks this week. I can't believe it! How time flies. We have our big ultrasound next Monday and I am excited to see the baby again and make sure everything looks ok. I am already a nervous mom. We are still not going to find out unless we see something completely obvious in the ultrasound though.
That's it for now.

No comments: