Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jacoby found his Toes!






A few weeks ago, Jacoby discovered his toes and now he is obsessed!! He loves to hold on to them and rock back and forth and help you change his diaper (I guess I should say he thinks he is helping!) and even get them in his mouth and suck on his big toe!!

He's not a fan of restrictive pants now because he can't get to his toes so he just lays there and then as soon as you take him off he gets really excited and starts going for his toes again.

My mom made Jacoby a really cute pair of shoes and the other day I put them on him for the first time to go to the park. He watched me while I put them on and just kept staring at them. He proceeded to stare at them the entire time I was walking around my house with him getting ready and even when I stood him up on his legs he was still mesmerized and wouldn't stand up straight. By the time I got him in his jogger he was drooling and couldn't wait to get them in his mouth and as soon as we got to the park and laid out a blanket, he was in heaven with the shoes in his mouth!! It was so funny!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those pictures of him. Look at those big blue eyes. Such a cutie. See you in a couple of weeks.