Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Jumpin Bean




As soon as Jacoby turned 5 months old we put him in the jumper for the first time!! He loved it!! He wasn't sure what to think of it at first and kept looking at Jarod and I wondering what we were doing to him but as soon as he figured it out he was a fan! I thought this would be a great way to entertain him so I could get some things done around here but he prefers when we sit and play with him while he is jumping of course!! Maybe someday I will have a clean house again. My Grandma called me the other day and asked what I was doing and I told her that I was playing with Jacoby and she said that's what you are always doing. Yep!! What can I say my little guy loves attention and especially when it is coming from his Mommy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Jacoby's expression in these pictures. He is deffinetly not sure what to think. I love it.