Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Roll Over, roll over...

Jacoby is rolling over like crazy! The other day I just wanted ONE picture of him on his belly...


but every time I put him on his tummy he would roll over so fast I couldn't catch it with the camera.



Here is me trying to hold him in place with my foot- that didn't work either!


So most of the pictures that I ended up with looked like this. Great action shots though!!


This is as good as it gets...


before I get the "Mommy, please stop!" look!!

He loves to play our little roll over game where I put him in the middle of the blanket and he rolls over one way and back and then the other way and back. He is so funny though because every time he rolls over he looks at us and waits for us to clap and then he breaks out in to a huge smile! It is so funny!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I lov talking to you on the phone. thank you so much for calling me. Love you and can't wait o see you next week.

Rob and Elish said...

What a mover and a shaker!! Hey you will be proud, I started a blog!! Just started so not much and started with Brayden's birth.

Kristi said...

Good grief--look how cute your little boy is. His face is so sweet. I love when they reach milestones.

Lindsey said...

He is growing up too fast! Why do they have to do that? He is so cute and I LOVE the Boise State shirt. Gotta have the hometown pride!