Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Golfing

One night after Jarod got done with work, we decided to head to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls. I know secretly Jarod likes to take me because I am so horrible and it is great entertainment for him! This time I was not alone!
Jarod giving Lacy her first lesson in golf.

Jacoby was just happy to be outside and sat and watched us for quite a while and played with his "flight attendant".


Jarod spent most of the time instructing Lacy and me. He is so patient and a great teacher! Too bad he never has a very good student!

Look at that follow through... but notice the ball is still on the tee!! I am telling you I am horrible!



We have a lot of golfers in our family so I am not sure why we weren't blessed with that talent? But at least Lacy can hit the ball! Maybe we have found the golfer in the family?


Or maybe she would rather pose for the camera!



Jacoby soon decided that he needed in on the action so Daddy started teaching him about golf!


He just wanted to eat the clubs



and the golf balls!! Our little goof!
After we had enough embarrassment, we walked over to the marina which is across the parking lot to look at the beautiful foggy city view.
Um, can you tell we are sisters?? It has been hysterical how many people think we are twins with her in Chicago. Since we are 12 years apart, we have decided that I look young and she looks older than 18 so we have decided that we are 24 year old twins!


Jacoby was enjoying his afternoon with all three of us and he loves being on Daddy's shoulders.


As we walked around the marina, there were tons of geese and Jacoby was very interested in them. Daddy kneeled down and was talking to him about the geese and explaining things to him. He even walked Jacoby around the geese to show them all to them. That is how he decided to show him the geese, I on the other hand had a different idea!


We chased the geese around and around! I am sure they were not fans but we had a blast and I am pretty sure Jacoby enjoyed Mama's way this time!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

So cute, and where did you get his shoes? I want some for Char!

Anonymous said...

You are my bookends! I am amazed at how much you cotinue to look more and more alike. The gift of golf must have passed you by, it really comes from both sides!LOVE MOM