Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Boys

I bought these cute matching shirts for the boys a few months ago and before this little guy out grew his I wanted to get some pictures of my boys.
We call this the "Flamingo"!! Jacoby will crawl like crazy on the grass but as soon as you stand him up on the grass he lifts up his leg and won't put it down. We think he looks like a flamingo!

Here we are again. This totally cracks me up!! My good lookin boys!


I love these eyes!! He melts me everyday! He is getting impossible to take pictures of because he will not look at me to save my life when I have a camera in front of my face so he did pretty good for a while and then I got this....


but it is so cute that I had to take a picture of that too! He kept crawling away from me and sticking his bum in the air. I think he was done!




We had to catch him for a quick family pic and then it was off to the races again! He has too much exploring to do to be bothered with pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacoby is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday. YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

They are both so handsome! Can't wait to see you and Jacoby!