Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Can Stand All By Myself!

While my Mom and Dad were here in the Midwest they decided that they were going to take a trip to Nauvoo to see all the church history. My Aunt Heidi and Uncle Jim drove in from St. Louis because they were there for a work trip and my parents and Lace took a train from Chicago to Nauvoo and met up with them. It was very tempting for me to go because I have wanted to do that forever but the thought of being with Jacoby in his car seat for 4 hours sounded like complete torture for me and I am sure everyone else!!! So we decided to stay behind.
Daddy was in St. Louis for work so it was just my boy and me! It had been a while for us to have some quality time together and I was looking forward to it. We spent the day at the park and walking around just enjoying each others company. We had a great time!
We ended our wonderful day once again at the park playing on a blanket. Jacoby has been pulling himself up on everything and started crawling on August 13 so he was busy doing his thing. He crawled over to me and pulled himself up and gave me big kisses and then let go! I couldn't believe it, he was standing all by himself! He was so excited about it to! Could have been that I was yelling and clapping for him!

As soon as he saw me clapping, he thought he needed to and lost his concentration and fell down but it was so cute!!
I took some pics on my phone to remember the moment. What a great day with my little boy! I just love him so much!!

No comments: