Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall in Chicago

You know I think I would really like fall. The colors are beautiful the weather is nice in October here in Chicago. I love all the fall foods, football and apple season but the problem with fall is it leads to winter and winter and I do not get along! I was away from winter for too long living in California for me to ever like it again. Every year I dread it and every year we have the "worst winter in 40 years" according to the news and why oh why does it have to be when I live in Chicago!!
But if I just take fall on it's own and forget that it leads to winter, I really like fall especially when the trees look like this and I get to take my sweet baby out to play in the leaves for the first time!












He was so interested in the 20 other kids playing in the leaves to pose for a picture but he had a blast and played in the leaves for 2 hours and got so dirty!

We were there so long that Daddy came and found us after work. Jacoby loves that surprise at the park!
And we even got our family picture taken on this beautiful fall day (October 20 and it was even 70 in Chicago that day) by one of our neighbors! It was a big day for Jacoby, he not only got to play in the leaves for the first time but he got his first tooth that day as well! Bottom left.

No comments: