Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Horseshoe Bend Fun

We had so much fun in Idaho in September but the week always goes by way too fast! We got to meet Sarge with Uncle Derek.
Played, played, played with Michael, Boden and Paka

Climbed in Paka



Woke up with horns from one of my naps


Watched with my horns as Boden and Michael went up and down the stairs


Was so interested in how they did that that I thought I would try it out for myself

Even th0ugh I was a little Rookie my mommy could not believe that I knew how to do stairs and did them well



especially since I had never seen them before! And yes I do stairs just like I crawl with my little kick stand.

We played outside as much as possible and Boden was showing off his trick of riding everything backwards!
It was so fun seeing everyone! Can't wait until Thanksgiving!