Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jacoby on the move!!

This little guy is every where!!! These pictures were all taken in September and most of them were taken on the same day when I was trying to get all the action that happened at our house in a matter of about 5 minutes. He keeps me running all day and he isn't even running! I can't imagine what it is going to be like when he actually is!







He likes to arch clear up on both of his feet before he gets a good crawl on.

He has the best crawl! He crawls normal on his left side but he actually kicks his right leg up on his foot. One of our friends referred to it as the kick stand and that is exactly what it is like! I think the reason he crawls this way is because we have all wood floors in our house and he used to slip all over until he came up with his new way to crawl which gives him stability.

He thinks it is really funny to play peek a boo with himself in the oven mirror.

Some one armed shots of my cute boy and his Mama!


Jacoby's new favorite place to be is in the window watching the world go by.


I coral him in the living room when I am trying to cook or don't want him in the kitchen. He is getting pretty smart though and I don't think it will be long before he figures out how to get out of there.





I just love this sweet boy!



He no longer plays in the exercsaucer he likes to play underneath it! I had actually used this to coral him in the first time and it only took him a few minutes to figure out he could go underneath it and get over to me in the kitchen.
He is too funny!!!

No comments: