Saturday, October 17, 2009

McCall, Idaho

We continued the tradition this year and took a girls trip to McCall for my Grandma's Birthday. We had a much better time this year since none of us were sick!!
Jacoby loves his Grandma GG
It was a bitter sweet trip for us though because we took Lacy back to Idaho after living with us for 2 months. We had the best time having her here and we sure do miss her!! But we had so much fun seeing everyone else!!

We drove up on Friday and stayed until Sunday. Jacoby did great! He was loving all the kids. I was a little worried about him keeping everyone up at night but I am glad to report that he did great!



All the girl cousins- there are a few of us that look a little tired after being up late and up early with the little ones but it was all worth it.


I love this picture of the Domeny girls. Jacoby is staring at Aunt Kimber and we are all talking over the top of each other- typical!


Every time we are all together we try to get a picture of all the great grandkids with my Grandma. It's always a lot of fun and the moms look like idiots trying to get there attention. I love that Jacoby is the only one looking this time.


Take 2- we have an escapee in the back row


Take 3- everyone looking but Grandma!!! But I think it still turned out really cute!
We ate lots of good food including all the chocolate dishes every one brought and we enjoyed each others company even with 8under the age of 3!!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

This just makes me wish you were here! I miss you. Cannot wait for Thanksgiving!