Friday, December 11, 2009

Jacoby's First Thanksgiving!!

I was so excited to be home for Thanksgiving this year!! All of us were there and we all stayed at my parent's house for the entire weekend! We had so much fun and it was so good to be all together!
Because we are not going to be together for Christmas we decided to have Christmas on Thanksgiving.
Boden hanging out with Derek and Vera. He has always had a thing for Vera- too funny!

All hanging out watching the boys! They are great entertainment!

I was so glad that my Grandma came up and spent the day with us as well! Thanks for making the drive up Grandma! She knitted these adorable sock monkeys for the boys for Christmas along with all of our other gifts including slippers, cute socks and hats! She is so talented!


Bo showing off his monkey and new hat!



Michael opening his gift.




I love this pic of him with all of his presents from Grandma GG!


Michael thanking Grandma GG for his presents



Jacoby showing off his monkey! He loves it and didn't put it down for quite a while!


Posing with his new hat and monkey with Grandma GG! Thanks GG we love you!!!


We had an amazing meal- thanks Mom!!! Jacoby had meat for the first time on Thanksgiving and of course it was turkey! He love it along with everything else! I think his favorite was the pumpkin pie though- can you blame him?
It was so wonderful to be home and I am so thankful for all of my many blessings! I have the most wonderful son who makes my heart skip a beat! He is so beautiful in every way and I am so glad that he is mine!
I have the most wonderful husband who makes me laugh and loves me so much! We have such a great time time together and he makes life so much fun!
I have the most amazing parents who I love very much! I find myself more and more like my mom every day in my parenting and I am so happy about that! She is amazing and I m so proud to say that I am trying to follow in her footsteps. My Dad is the best and has the biggest heart. I love to watch him with Jacoby and hear them both laughing!
I am thankful for my siblings and their spouses I love you all and it was so much fun to spend so much time together!
I am also so grateful for my Grandma! She is so special to me and I love her very much! I love to hear her stories and hear her giggle at the boys!
I have a great life and I am so thankful for all of my blessings!
Thanks to all of you for making Jacoby's first Thanksgiving one of the best Thanksgivings ever!

No comments: