Monday, December 14, 2009

Puppies!








Lacy's boxer Bella and Tyler's bull mastiff Tank got together for some teamwork (that's what Michael called it) and here is the result! Cute mastiff/boxer puppies!!
I thought Jacoby would be in heaven and he wasn't! He liked it when you held the puppies but he wouldn't look at the puppies he would look away and as soon as you put them down then he would look at them. He liked to sneak in and see them from a distance though. He was pretty funny with them!
Bo and Michael love them and Bo cuddles with them and says "oh Bella" to each of them! Too cute!

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

These puppies have grown so much. But we are almost all ready to have them go to new homes. I will miss the puppy breathe but that is about it!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Jacoby and me. So cute. I have been waiting for you to post the pictures of Jacoby's first birthday. They are all so cute. I can't believe he is one. Crazy. Life goes by so fast. I love you and miss you.