Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Big Three Year Old!






Oh my goodness! I know I say this every year but I really cannot believe that you are three years old. It really does seem like just yesterday you came into my life and changed it in an instant. I can't imagine my life without you now and I wouldn't trade the last three years for anything. Oh Jacoby, your Mama loves you so much! Everything that I do I do with you in mind and I try really hard to be the best Mama that I can be because you deserve so much. You and I are still inseparable and I love our relationship. You are a Mama's boy through and through and even three years later I still cannot get enough of you. When I am away from you I fill like part of me is missing. You have completed me in ways I never thought possible. You have taught me so much about life, me and mostly about love and trust. You are the most trusting and loving child I have ever known. You love so unconditionally and trust your Daddy and I with everything that you are. I am always taken back by your willingness to try new and scary things as long as we tell you that everything is going to be ok. You are so in touch with me and know when I am having a hard time. With this pregnancy you have been amazing! You are so concerned about me whenever I am having "tractions" and you will sit next to me in the tub and rub my back or give me hugs and kisses and tell me that everything is ok. You melt my heart on a daily basis with the love I feel from you and I hope that you feel it from me too.
You are turning into quite a little boy. It makes me sad that you are growing up so quickly but it is so much fun to watch you grow. Your imagination is amazing! We pretend all day long. Today you have gone to space, jumped in books and acted them out, pretending to fight fires and we were both sharks. It is always something and you are constantly coming up with new games and things that we can be. You love to paint and color. You love to use scissors and have projects with Mama. you love to help your Dad and I cook. You love to watch your shows. You are still in swim and you are a little fish! You would spend all your time underwater if the teacher would let you. You gave up your nap but you still have quiet time in your room for an hour. You still love to sleep with Mama and Daddy. You fall asleep in your room but before we go to bed we come and get you and bring you into our room. We love to wake up with you in the morning and it is still one of my favorite times of the day! You love to play football with Daddy along with baseball, soccer and hockey. When Daddy gets home it is a sports arena at our house. We love your little whistle that you do to get our attention. We just love you to pieces!
Jacoby we love you so much and we are so proud of you and the little boy that you are becoming. We want you to know that we love you so much and yes you still make Mama and Daddy all better!

2 comments:

Jim Domeny said...

Happy Birthday Jacoby!!! It was fun to get to celebrate with him. Love Him

Joy said...

MIss you guys! Happy bday Jacoby and I love the family pictures!