Saturday, June 23, 2012

9 Year Anniversary!






A few days before our ninth anniversary (since we were in Idaho and not together for the real thing), I brought the tripod in our back yard and tried to get some new family pictures of us.  They didn't turn out all that bad.  We are getting this timer thing down pretty well. 
I LOVE my family!  They are my world, my everything and there is no other three people I would rather be with then these crazy boys! 
I can't believe it has been nine years since we got married!  It really doesn't seem like that long ago but then I start thinking about all the stuff we have done in nine years and it seems like we should have been married a lot longer.  It has been the best nine years of my life!  Full of adventure, lots of laughing and just enjoying life with my best friend.  I love you Jar, you are the most amazing person I know and I am so proud to be your wife!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

I love these picture. I can't believe that it has been nine years since that beautiful day. I am thankful for both of you and how hard you work to provide a wonderful home for your boys. Here's to many more years!!!!!