Saturday, June 9, 2012

First Swim

We took our little Jace swimming for the first time today and it was a blast!!  I seriously cannot get enough of these chubby legs.  I never want him to have clothes on so I can see them!
I love these boys and they are so handsome!

Jacoby was so excited to finally go swimming.
Jace wasn't so sure what to think.
Jarod tried to put him in but the water was really cold.  He just kept bringing his legs up higher so they wouldn't get wet but finally he put them in and loved it. 
Then Mama took him out deeper and he had such a good time that he fell asleep!!  Seriously, who does that.  Jacoby never would have done that!! 
I went and laid him down on his towel under the tree and he slept for a good hour while Jacoby swam back and forth between Mama and Daddy.  We had the best time and I am so glad that both of my boys love water!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Blue eyed beautiful boys!!