Friday, June 29, 2012

Blake and Jace







I was so excited to go home and meet Baby Blake!!!  He is so cute and it was so much fun to watch him and Jace.  They are only ten weeks apart and I am pretty sure it was love after long stares from Jace.  He sat and just kept looking at him and checking him out and then it was game on.  He kept trying to get Blake's binky and successfully grabbed it a few times.  Blake got a few good swift arms in on Jace as well but the cutest thing was when Blake was crying and Jace took his hand.  He does that all the time with Jacoby too and it was so cute to see him comforting Blake.  I love these two boys so much and I cannot wait for the other two to get here soon!  We are going to have so much fun with four boys in eight months!!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

These picture just melt my heart. They are so darling and to think that we will be blessed with two more this year. What a privilege to have them in our family. We are truly blessed. Mom