Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013












All of these pictures are out of order but I think you can figure them out.  Jacoby was so excited the he woke up really early to find his Easter basket.  He had left a treat for the Easter bunny and he ran down the stairs to see if it was gone.  Then he hunted for his Easter basket and it was exactly where he thought the Easter bunny would hide it.  In his worm hole.  The space between the couch and the wall is what he calls his worm hole and sure enough it was there.  He couldn't wait for Jace to wake up.  When Jace woke up he wasn't sure what to think but Jacoby helped him find his Easter basket hidden behind the curtain and Jace was so excited about his new books and ball (Easter eggs). 
Then we got the kids dressed in their darling Easter outfits and headed to church.  I can honestly say that this Easter was the most spiritual Easter I have ever had.  Church was incredible and then I was set apart for my new calling.  The spirit was so strong all day and I really had a chance to focus my thoughts and those of my families on Christ. 
When we got home, the Easter bunny had left Jacoby a note that he didn't see that morning (or Dad and Jace left after sacrament and hid it and the eggs) telling him he had hid eggs for an Easter hunt.  The boys were both so cute finding eggs in their rooms and outside on the patio.  It was raining so we didn't get to have them all over but what we did have was a huge hit. 
That night we had asparagus lasagna for our Easter feast.
I am so thankful for the Atonement and what my Savior did for me and my family.  I know He lives and that He loves me.  I know that He has prepared the way for us to over come death and live with Him again some day.  I want my children to know that I will do everything that I can do to live worthily for me to be in the celestrial kingdom with them some day and I hope that they will do the same.  Nothing in this world means more to me then an eternal family and I hope some day that we will be one and that we will all be together for eternity.  This is truly my deepest hearts desire.

No comments: