Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 Months Old!!







I am a little behind posting Jacoby's 4 month pictures but here they are. He is such a joy!! And we are so on love with this little guy. He keeps us laughing and has so much personality! Here are a few things about our sweet baby.
1. Loves playing on the floor
2. Squeals and squawks all the time. I can't believe how loud he is!
3. Sucking on his hands and fingers constantly and anything that comes close to his mouth goes in it.
4. Is my 45 minute napper and no more!!
5. Loves going on walks and being outside
6. Has rolled over both ways but would rather play on his back then have tummy time.
7. Is doing much better in his car seat- thank goodness!!!
8. Still loves doing baby yoga
9. Thinks his Daddy is so funny and he can get him to belly laugh
10. He thinks he is such a big boy and loves to stand on his legs
11. He is such a happy baby and smiles all day long
12. Does not like when Mommy sneezes. He gets very concerned and starts to cry but only when I sneeze. Now I try to smile and sneeze at the same time to let him know that I am ok and that is hard to do.
12. Jacoby loves nursing and after a few long months it has became our favorite time of the day!!
He is growing up so fast! When we took him to his four month appointment our little guy weighed in at 13 lb.15 oz (25-50%) and 26 inches long (50%).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see him. These picture just melt my heart. One more day! love mom

Unknown said...

Jacoby is so cute. I am sure you get sick of seeing me type that everytime I respnd to your post but he get's cutier and cutier everytime that I see him. I love the picture of him smiling and it is so funny that he gets scared when you sneeze. Smiling and sneezing at the same time would be rather hard. Give him lots of kisses for me and tell him I love him and miss him so much. I am so jealous that mom get's to come see you guys tomorrow. I love you and miss you too. Hope you are feeling better and heal fast.

Ericka said...

He is growing up so fast! He sounds like my Charlie. He doesn't like to sleep for longer than 30 mins..he sucks his hands all day and everything goes in the mouth! So cute!

Ericka said...

by the way, what kind of diapers do you use? I know, random, but just wondering.