Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had such a great Easter this year!!! The weather was beautiful and so was our little boy! My mom sent him the cutest Easter package that I couldn't wait to open. Inside was this cute Easter bag that she made. I was so happy! I had been trying to find a cute Easter basket and hadn't been able to find one. Once again, mom to the rescue!
Everything goes in his mouth these days... including the ears to his basket. He thought they were great!! By the way... my baby is going bald!!

After chewing on the ears, we had to get a picture of him inside his basket.


My mom also made these cute Easter shoes! They are so soft and cuddly and we love them!



My Grandma knitted this hat and sweater for Jacoby for his blessing but they were too big for him then so we put them on for Easter. The sweater fit perfect but the hat was a little small.


Jarod made the best Easter meal and we really enjoyed our day!

I was still recovering from surgery and not feeling the best but I did manage to get in my church clothes with heating pads still attached. I am brilliant!!! Don't tell the doctor that I held my baby to get a picture though but I had to he is just too cute and it was his first Easter!!
Jaocby also got four new outfits from Grandma and Grandpa J for Easter. He was a little spoiled this year by his grandparents and we are just fine with that :)
I love Easter and what it means to all of us! I hope you all had a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacoby is so stinking cute. I love him eating the easter basket and him in grandma's outfit. I love those big blue eyes and is smile is so cute. I love you and miss you.

The Hemming's said...

WOw your Mom is so talented. She never ceases to amaze me with the things she makes. What sweet bunny bag and slippers!I sure am excited to see Jacoby when you guys come again. He is getting so big and changing so much!

Suzanne said...

Your Mom is amazing!! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen! So talented!

Amy Guldner said...

Jacoby has changed so much in the month since we saw him. Wow! Although I didn't think it was possible, he just gets cuter and cuter. Thanks for posting and sharing!