Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jacoby and His Mamma

I love this picture!!!
My mom came to stay with me this week while I was recovering and Jarod was at a Leadership Academy for Wrigley. It was a big deal that Jarod was invited to go and he had a great time!
Jacoby and I had so much fun having my mom here!! He loves her!!! We spent the week trying to finish Jacoby's nursery. We have glass doors into his nursery and he has discovered that he can look out and see us when he is suppose to be asleep. He then laughs to try and get your attention when you walk by. Too cute! (most of the time other than when he hasn't slept all day and is miserable) So we made some curtains for his room and they turned out great!
Thanks so much for coming out mom!! It was great to have you and we miss you already!! I don't know what I would have done without you this week. Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! We love you very much and Jacoby is one lucky little boy to have such a wonderful Mamma!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Jacoby and Mamma. Jacoby looks so happy to be with her. Mom looks really good in this picture too. Love you.

The Hemming's said...

I love the picture of Jacoby and your mom. It is so sweet!He is just a little doll baby!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures again! I always feel like we get a mini-visit when you do. What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys again! Miss ya, love ya...Heidi