Friday, June 26, 2009

6 Months








Jacoby turned 6 months old three weeks ago and I am just getting these pictures posted now. Oh well, better late than never!!
He is getting so big and I think he is starting to look more like an older baby than a newborn. He is such a blast and I am LOVING this age!! Jacoby weighed 14 lb. 15 oz. at his 6 month check up (25%) and was 26 inches long (75%)!
Here are a few things about our sweet baby boy.
1. Really likes his rice cereal and gets excited when he sees the box
2. Loves sucking on his toes
3. Has started taking longer naps- FINALLY!! He has attached himself to sleeping with a blankie and he cuddles with it when mommy is not there
4. Has been sitting up by himself for a few weeks now but is very stable loves to sit and play with his blocks
5. Makes lots of consonants sounds. I'm working on Momma and Daddy is working on Dadda.
6. Twirls my hair when he is eating or is tired with his entire arm and when he gets a handful he stops eating to suck on my hair. My hair is constantly wet.
7. Is a very happy, easy baby!!!
We love him so much!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacoby is so cute. There is no doubt that he get's his heigth from the Jostes Side.