Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boden's First Birthday!!

I cannot believe it has been a year since Boden was born! It seems like it was just yesterday that this sweet little boy was born.
I was so excited to be home to help celebrate Boden's first Birthday. I was home for Michael's so it was really important for me to be home for Boden's.

We gave him this cute little car that Michael thinks is a Herbie. The kid is obsessed with Herbie!! It was a huge hit with both of them but I think Michael thought it was his.


Ash made Boden this cute cake and he was not too sure what he thought about it at first but it didn't take long for him to figure it out!


Mmmm.. tasty!!


Boden and his Mom and Dad


And the end result was one happy baby on a huge sugar high!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I don't say so myself, I have the most beautiful grandsons!!!!!Watch out world here they come! So cute! Love Mamma

Unknown said...

I love the last picture of Boden. He looks so happy. Love you and miss you. Give Jacoby a big hug and a kiss from Aunt Ash.