Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Mom's Surprise Birthday Party

For my mom's 50th Birthday, we had a surprise Birthday party for her while I was home. I am so surprised that we were able to pull it off! My mom had no idea even though we had way too many close calls and my mom was not being the easiest person to get out of the house. It all worked out though and we had a great time!
We were all waiting outside when my mom and dad pulled up in the drive way. We had got her out of the house by taking the boys to the park and then my mom and dad stopped at Chevron to get a drink while Kimber, Ash, Lacy and I hurried home with the boys. Michael was so excited and as soon as the truck stopped he ran over to the car, swung open the door and yelled "Surprise Mamma!!!". It was so cute!

It took my mom a little while to figure out what was going on. She said that she was afraid that she had forgotten the reason why everyone was up at her house and kept trying to rack her brain to remember.


For her Birthday, we gave her and my dad tickets to come to Chicago to visit us!! A Special thank you to Mary for making this possible!!!! She was so excited!!



Jacoby all dressed up for the party!! He is such a big boy! I had saved this outfit for the party and I think it will be the only time he gets to wear it. It was almost too small. Oh well he sure looked cute!

Jacoby and Rylan. When I took Jacoby home for the first time we took pictures of these cute boys that are a week apart in age. Rylan is older than Jacoby. Jacoby looked huge compared to Rylan, well... Rylan has caught up and passed Jacoby and had about 5 lbs. on him!! My baby looked like the tiny one this time!

We had a great time seeing everyone and celebrating the most amazing woman that I know!! Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Cris said...

Aww that was so sweet. My mom and I share the same birthday so I never get the chance to surprise her because we always want to celebrate it together. But I would love to make a surprise party for her too.

By the way, Jacoby is so cute!

Jessica said...

So I am sorry but I don't know who Cris is???