Saturday, June 20, 2009

Horseshoe Bend Fun

All 3 boys in the pool! They had the best time playing together. Jacoby was in heaven watching Michael and Boden. They keep Kimber and me on our toes!
Oh sweet Boden!! I love this picture of him. He was a big fan of the pool as long as Michael wasn't splashing him.

Jacoby would not take his eyes off the water. He thought it was great!! He kept picking up his legs and splashing them down as hard as he could and would flinch his face just in case any water splashed up on him.



This picture was actually taken before I put Jacoby in the pool with his cousins. He was jealous and couldn't wait to get in. He didn't even have time to pose for a picture with his Mamma.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time and I can't wait to see you again. I have the cutest grandsons! Love, Mom