Friday, June 19, 2009

Michael, Michael, Michael

Oh how this little boy cracks me up!!! He is going to love me some day for this picture!! So there are cows behind my parents house and Michael likes to call them to the fence with his elk calls. Would you believe that they come running! I love the one butt cheek hanging out and that he is covered in dirt.
He is all boy! If he isn't calling the cows, he is busy digging in the dirt or causing some type of trouble.

I kept teasing him that he had dirt on his face and he was trying to show me where it was. He keeps me laughing all the time. He is so cute and so much fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that one of the cows name is Michael! He even know which one it is every time.

Anonymous said...

So, so Funny!!! I laugh at the bumcheek everytime! It was so fun to have you here again. Maybe next time we can do a few more things. I was so afraid of spilling the birthday party beans! Love you guys, and can't wait to see you again. Thanks again also for posting, it is so fun to look at! Auntie Heidi