Saturday, January 28, 2012

Big Brother

Jacoby,
You have had a little bit of an adjustment since you became a big brother which was to be expected. You absolutely love being a big brother and love Jace so much. You are so gentle with him and you love to talk and sing to him. You love it when I ask you to watch him whlie I run and get something. You take your job very seriously. Anytime that Jace cries you tell him, "It's ok baby. I am right here" or "Mama will give you milky". You love to call him Jacers. You always want to see him and whenever he wakes up you say, "good morning blue eyes". I love to watch you with your baby brother and you are a great one.
I think you are missing your Mama time. I miss my time with you too but I love being with both my boys now and I love trying to sneak time for just the two of us. The other morning Daddy took Jace and you and I stayed in bed to cuddle. You started singing, "Just the two of us". It was so funny. We try to have some time everyday for just the two of us . You have gotten much closer with your Daddy since Jace was born and I love to watch you bond with him.
You have been a little stir crazy lately being in the house so much so you have discovered how much you love to go outside and ride your scooter around the driveway. You also love playing with the play dough that Mamma made for you while she was here. You love how much TV you get to watch right now and you love to do projects with your scissors and glues.
Overall you are doing amazing and everyday you are adjusting more and more. We love you so much Jacoby and we are so glad that you are such a great big brother!

No comments: