Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Sunbeam!

This little guy is officially in primary at church! I cannot believe it! Since his birthday is in December he is a very young sunbeam but one none the less. He was excited to go to his new class with all the big kids and have a new teacher who happens to be his Mama. I was so excited that I got to be there though to watch him on his first day. He was so dang cute! Our ward is very small and there are only about 10 kids in all of primary so everything is combined. The asked him to come up so they could welcome him in primary and he walked right up front and stood there while they sang to them. When they got done he said, "Thanks, that was very nice" and came and sat back next to me. He wanted to answer every question and usually his answer to everything was Jesus Christ. He volunteered for everything and just wanted to feel like he was part of it. It was so cute! He loved being with the big kids and was very good in primary as well as in our class. I really cannot believe he is old enough to be out of nursery but really lets be honest he never really went to nursery without me until we moved here and now he is in class with me.

No comments: