Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Bath

Our little Jace lost his umbilical cord pretty early considering it got a little toasty under all the lights so it fell off on Day 5. It is one thing that really grosses me out so I am always so glad when it is gone. I was changing his diaper and it was off. I had to get his daddy to take care of it though because I don't do umbilical cords.
We waited until the next day to give him a bath and Jacoby was so excited! He was such a big helper too.

Jace wasn't so sure what he thought about it though. At first he cried and then he calmed down and just stared at all of us. He loves when we talk to him and he just looks around at all of us as we do.

Daddy and a clean baby

Mama and my sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hilarious! I do umbilical cords all the time, but when Emy's was dangling by just one tiny thread of a gooey strand, I about lost it. Love your little family!