Thursday, January 26, 2012

My 33rd Birthday

Wow! I really can't be 33, can I? What a great Birthday this year! Jacoby and Daddy went shopping again for my birthday and Jacoby picked out the perfect cake. After standing in the aisle with his daddy and changing his mind a few times he finally decided that I needed a pink cake with pink frosting and pink candles because I am a girl. So cute!


Then he got me mint chocolate ice cream with butterscotch topping. Yummy! I love that Jarod lets him pick presents out for me and I love that he puts so much thought into it. So cute! Jarod also sent me roses and the boys got me a new name necklace with both of their names on it. Love it!

I could not be a happier Mama with my two boys. Love them both so much even if one of them didn't want to wear clothes that day!

I was also a lucky girl to have my Mom and Dad in town for my Birthday. We went out to a new mexican restaurant that was really good and I got to top of the night with Tres Leche cake.

My little family. Jacoby was digging the queso and could not even stop for a picture. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband and two beautiful boys and the most amazing parents ever. I am one happy Mama!

1 comment:

Jim Domeny said...

We are lucky parents to have you and your sweet family as children. We love you. It was the best to be there and enjoy your birthday and love on those sweet babies.