Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Brothers

This could be my favorite picture to date of my beautiful boys!!  Love it!!  We had just woken up in the morning and were reading books and doing laundry.  I am so thankful every day that I get to spend the entire day with these two!  The love each other and it is so fun to hear them playing and giggling together.  There is no better noise then both of them laughing at the same time.  I don't think I will ever get enough of it. 
A few weeks ago, I laid Jace down on the bed while I was trying to finish up a couple of things.  I told Jacoby that he was tired so I was going to hurry.  He told me that he would watch him for me so I went on my way picking up the house.  When I came back in the room, not even a few minutes later, Jacoby had put Jace to sleep!!  He had given him his binky, laid next to him and was hugging him and singing twinkle twinkle little star and Jace was sound asleep!  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture of the two of them.