Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Jace

 There is something about a baby in white that gets me every time and this morning when I put this outfit on him, I ran to get my camera to get a few shots of this beautiful baby! 
He is heaven!  That's all there is to it! 
 His beautiful eyes melt me every time.  Every time!
 I want to remember this little face because this is how he looks most of the time.  A mischievous, taking it all in look.
I love him so much.  He is growing too fast I cannot even wrap my head around it.  Sometimes I just try to memorize everything about him in the moment because I know how fast it goes.
I always wondered what it would be like when I had another baby because I am so in love with Jacoby and I wondered how I could love someone else that much.  I worried my entire pregnancy about developing a strong relationship with Jace like I have with Jacoby and then Jarod placed him in my arms for the first time and all those worries went away.  It is amazing how much you can love your children and it is amazing how much love they give you in return.  This is what life is all about.  These special moments that I get to have with my boys mean more to me than anything else ever could. 

2 comments:

Lacy Patterson said...

He is the sweetest. i love his little smiles they just melt you. MOM

Jim Domeny said...

Sorry I guess Lacy was logged in! Mom