Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jacoby Golfs

 We were so excited to take Jacoby put put golfing.  We had no idea how well he would do though.  We got there and figured out quickly that we have a left handed golfer just like baseball.  I was glad his dad was there because I have the hardest time showing him how to do things left handed because I am seriously so uncoordinated with my left!
 Jarod showed him how to line up and his first hole he hit a birdie! 
 He got a hole in one on this shot- I kid you not!!  He was amazing!!
 Jarod and I could not believe it and Jacoby was loving every minute of it. 
 Jace was happy just being outside and I am getting pretty good at the one handed golf swing. 
He ended the day making quite a few birdies and one hole in one.  Not bad for a three year old, not bad at all.  Heck, he did better then me!! 
For days afterwards all he wanted to do was go play put put golf again.  I think he may be hooked.

No comments: